Learning and Development Administrator
Fantastic opportunity to join a global provider of corporate and fund administration services and develop your career within HR. Within this role you will assist with the smooth running of the learning and development function.
Responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with external training providers
- Preparing training contracts and organising training sessions
- Assisting with learning and development reporting
- Processing payments and invoices for training courses
- Ensuring all training records are kept up to date
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum 12 months administration experience, ideally within financial services
- Previous experience delivering introductory training sessions
- CIPD Level 3 or similar
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
New 3 month temporary opportunity assisting with a HR project as well as day-to-day HR administration.
A leading accounting firm is seeking an experienced operations administrator to assist with a project for 8-12 weeks.
Joining this highly regarded, independent trust and corporate services provider, you will report into the Head of HR and deliver a comprehensive HR service to the business.
Great part time opportunity for an enthusiastic team player with previous office support experience to assist a busy family office team for 25 hours per week.