KYC Project Administrator
New temporary opportunity for an individual with previous KYC experience within a well-regarded banking organisation, assisting with client reviews and outstanding KYC/CDD issues.
Tasks will include:
- Assisting with tasks to help with the completion of CDD reviews by the end of 2019
- Liaising with Relationship Managers to ensure an efficient approach to client reviews
- Addressing queries raised in relation to client reviews
Key skills and expertise required:
- Excellent knowledge of CDD/KYC requirements
- Strong technical and administrative skills
- Ability to prioritise workloads and work to deadlines
- Understanding of anti-money laundering legislation
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining an international wealth management business, in this broad role you will support the Head of Compliance with responsibilities relating to the compliance risk management process, applicable codes of conduct, minimum standards and protecting the reputation of bank.