Junior Wealth Management Lawyer
A global financial services organisation is seeking a qualified
Lawyer with financial regulatory experience and practical knowledge of
wealth management products and services, to provide legal and regulatory
advice to their wealth management team.
- Being involved in all stages of product lifecycle including new product approvals
- Advising on a wide range of products including funds, discretionary mandates, credit transactions, deposit taking, cash products and mortgage facilities
- Drafting and negotiating general commercial contracts
- Staying up to date with relevant regulatory developments to ensure all obligations to customers and regulators are met
- Advising your wealth management colleagues about the impact of regulatory developments
Experience and knowledge required:
- At least 1 or 2 years' post qualification experience working in a similar position, either in private practice or in-house
- Qualified Lawyer - preferably England and Wales or other common law jurisdiction
- Experience working with senior leadership teams on commercially sensitive matters
- Regulatory awareness
- Drive, enthusiasm and motivation, paired with a keen commercial sense and risk management skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining a leading offshore law firm, you will provide secretarial and administrative support to the probate team on a full time, temporary basis.
Joining a leading offshore law firm, you will provide secretarial and administrative support to the probate team.
Joining an international legal firm, you will be working as part of a team delivering legal secretarial services to a high standard.
A well regarded local legal firm is currently seeking a qualified lawyer to join their growing corporate law team.