Trust Administrator (Junior / Administrator)
Join this independently owned trust business as a Client Services Administrator, both Junior and Administrator levels will be considered. Joining a small, supportive team, you will have the opportunity to develop your career and study towards a qualification.
- Assist the client service team members in the administration of managed trusts, companies and foundations including liaising with clients, banks and investment managers as and when required
- Provide general administration support to the client services team, which may include basic system support from time to time
- Develop and then maintain a practical understanding of relevant legislation, particularly the anti-money laundering legislation relevant to Jersey trust company businesses
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Ideally studying, or willingness to study, towards STEP certificate
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
If you'd like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A well-regarded provider of legal and financial services is currently seeking a motivated and proactive trust professional to join their team. Within this role you will report to the Head of Compliance and ensure an efficient administrative service is delivered to clients.
A growing provider of financial services is seeking a motivated individual to join their Accounting team, delivering financial reporting requirements and UK tax compliance for a range of real estate clients.
This role is ideal for a qualified Accountant looking for work in London.
An opportunity for an experienced trust professional to work on a mixed portfolio of private and corporate client structures. The successful candidate will also assist in the supervision and mentoring of other fee earners on the teams whilst minimising corporate risk by ensuring compliance with procedures and legislation.