Trust Administrator (Junior / Administrator)
Join this independently owned trust business as a Client Services Administrator, both Junior and Administrator levels will be considered. Joining a small, supportive team, you will have the opportunity to develop your career and study towards a qualification.
- Assist the client service team members in the administration of managed trusts, companies and foundations including liaising with clients, banks and investment managers as and when required
- Provide general administration support to the client services team, which may include basic system support from time to time
- Develop and then maintain a practical understanding of relevant legislation, particularly the anti-money laundering legislation relevant to Jersey trust company businesses
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Ideally studying, or willingness to study, towards STEP certificate
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
If you'd like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Are you looking to grow and progress your career within a CDD / Compliance environment? Forming part of the Client Take on Team within a leading international law firm, you will assist in the provision of a comprehensive and confidential CDD service primarily in Europe, Caribbean and occasionally Asia.