Junior Trust Administrator
A fantastic new junior role working with a dedicated team to provide comprehensive administration of a balanced portfolio of companies, trusts and foundations and international client base.
- Assisting and supporting the timely processing of payments under guidance of senior team members
- Drafting emails for the team, photocopying and scanning
- Assisting and supporting the completion of all statutory requirements for various jurisdictions
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Education to either GCSE or A Level equivalent, including Maths and English, grade C or above
- Willingness to study towards professional qualifications as required
If you'd like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining the client accounting team of this established trust business, you will be supported to study towards professional qualifications and develop a career in accounting. You will be an analytical individual with a good eye for detail and high numerical skills.
Joining the operations team on a temporary basis, you will be responsible for the end to end periodic review process of allocated structures.