Junior Service Desk Analyst
Fantastic opportunity for a technically minded individual to provide first level technical support within a dynamic legal institution. Extensive training will be provided as part of this role.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Troubleshooting IT related problems from in-house software to hardware
- Liasing with third party suppliers for additional technical support
- Installing office hardware such as computers, printers and photocopiers
Experience and skills required:
- Knowledge of Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange is advantageous
- Excellent customer service skills
- Aptitude for problem solving
- Ability to prioritise tasks and manage own workload
If you'd like to find out more information about this exciting opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining the client accounting team of this established trust business, you will be supported to study towards professional qualifications and develop a career in accounting. You will be an analytical individual with a good eye for detail and high numerical skills.