Junior Mortgage and Life Insurance Advisor
Start your career in a premier financial services company, working in a friendly team environment where you will be supported in your career development.
This is a unique junior advisor opportunity, to be part of an organisation that prides itself on excellent customer service and a drive to provide innovative financial products.
You will have the opportunity to progress and manage your on mortgage portfolio and will be fully supported by both the Mortgage Executive & Life Insurance Advisor team, as well as the Group Director of Lending.
Responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing of the mortgage lenders and life insurance products available to ensure that you offer the right packages for your clients
- Planning and prioritising sales activities in relation to business targets
- Following and complying with relevant legislation and internal company policies
- Maintaining and updating records relating to your mortgage portfolio
- Providing quotations and other documents in a timely and accurate manner
Experience and skills required:
- Willingness to undertake required examinations
- Ideally some previous office administration experience
- Ability to maintain a wealth of knowledge, particularly a range of mortgage and life assurance products
- Confident liaising with clients and third parties over the telephone
- Strong academics, with good accuracy and attention to detail skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A fantastic entry level role within an award-winning fiduciary business offering excellent career development opportunities and a rewarding working environment, where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued.
A unique opportunity for a detail oriented and proactive individual with a compliance background, who enjoys taking on challenges to join an established, dynamic and innovative company that is committed to providing excellent service to their large customer base and believe in progressing employees’ careers, offering training and coaching to achieve this.
An interesting and rewarding career opportunity for an ambitious individual with strong interpersonal skills to play a key role in the management and development of a growing software company.
A unique career opportunity to be part of an experienced team within a leading technology provider, offering a stimulating and challenging role, along with a competitive benefits package.
An ideal opportunity for a team player with a desire to help others along with an optimistic approach to problem solving, to join a small, busy and fun ICT team where every day you will help to make a remarkable difference to the company.