Junior Legal Counsel
You will be providing legal advice across a spectrum of internal matters and in multiple jurisdictions, with a primary focus on the Channel Islands.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing legal input into all aspects of the affairs of the Group across the Channel Islands, as well as other jurisdictions
- Advising the compliance team in relation to legal and regulatory obligations
- Assuming primary responsibility for the maintenance and development of the Group's regulatory police and procedures
- Advising the finance and client teams in relation to tax matters
- Supporting management in new business initiatives
- Developing relations with external law firms and liaise in the provision of legal advice
- Monitoring legal and regulatory developments and communicating this within the business to shape policies and procedures
Experience and skills required:
- Ideally 2 years practical legal experience and hold a relevant professional qualification
- Sound technical funds knowledge and knowledge of offshore markets
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A willingness to travel
If you'd like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Fantastic new part time/reduced hours opportunity to join an established provider of professional services, providing support to Service Line Heads across the group.