Junior IT Operations Assistant
An exciting opportunity for an individual to join a global private banking group in an IT capacity. The successful individual will be a quick learner with excellent problem solving skills. Training and development opportunities will be provided.
- Assisting with the management of application operational support
- Logging user queries and assisting with the resolution
- Providing documentation support for reporting analysis
- Assisting with application testing and updating procedures
- Project support
Key skills and expertise required:
- Exposure to SQL, SSRS reports and Navision Dynamics
- Knowledge of different testing methods, cases and scripts
- Good time management skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this exciting opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Are you a technology focused individual that is starting out, or looking to progress in your IT career? This highly regarded, global organisation is seeking a new Service Desk Analyst to provide first level technical support to the firm.
Join an independent provider of specialist offshore financial services to provide support for eFront implementation and use in Jersey, London, Europe and other jurisdictions. This role may require travel to other offices to support business strategies and deployment.