Junior IT Operations Assistant
An exciting opportunity for an individual to join a global private banking group in an IT capacity. The successful individual will be a quick learner with excellent problem solving skills. Training and development opportunities will be provided.
- Assisting with the management of application operational support
- Logging user queries and assisting with the resolution
- Providing documentation support for reporting analysis
- Assisting with application testing and updating procedures
- Project support
Key skills and expertise required:
- Exposure to SQL, SSRS reports and Navision Dynamics
- Knowledge of different testing methods, cases and scripts
- Good time management skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this exciting opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
In this role you will be providing initial support for a large scale project alongside wider support on software and applications. You will have a passion for working in a forward thinking environment and look forward to a digital future, working with senior teams.
We are looking for a self-motivated individual who is able to work under their own initiative providing 2nd and 3rd line support to a growing customer base. You will need to be confident in your use of IT and have sound communication skills, as well as being able to demonstrate a commitment to the highest levels of client service.