Junior Accountant | Funds
As part of the funds team, you will be responsible for accounting and financial reporting tasks whilst ensuring a high quality of customer service is delivered. This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate with some finance exposure looking to take the next step in their career.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Performing bookkeeping for fund clients including transactions, distributions, expenses and interest incomes
- Acting as first point of contract in relation to queries
- Preparing accounts
- Carrying out bank reconciliations
Experience and skills required:
- Currently studying towards a professional accountancy qualification such as ACA/ACCA
- Basic understanding of Jersey funds regulations and accounting standards
- Motivated and desire to learn and develop
- Previous experience using eFront would be an advantage but is not essential.
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A great role within a reputable, privately owned trust and corporate group with a global presence. Dealing with day-to-day operational and risk management matters as well as the company’s payment and reconciliation functions, data processing and review.
Within an investment division you will maintain a risk and compliance oversight, supporting the identification, analysis and management of risk arising from the investment operations.
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced candidate looking to manage and develop a team of real estate Administrators who will also be responsible for overseeing a complex portfolio of clients within an independent financial services provider.
In this trainee level role you will work as part of a dedicated team to provide comprehensive administration services to our international client base. This is a great opportunity for an individual looking for a role with scope for career development and support to study towards professional qualifications.
Join a global funds and corporate services business and work with some of the world’s largest real estate funds. This company offer great scope for career progression.