Junior Accountant | Funds
As part of the funds team, you will be responsible for accounting and financial reporting tasks whilst ensuring a high quality of customer service is delivered. This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate with some finance exposure looking to take the next step in their career.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Performing bookkeeping for fund clients including transactions, distributions, expenses and interest incomes
- Acting as first point of contract in relation to queries
- Preparing accounts
- Carrying out bank reconciliations
Experience and skills required:
- Currently studying towards a professional accountancy qualification such as ACA/ACCA
- Basic understanding of Jersey funds regulations and accounting standards
- Motivated and desire to learn and develop
- Previous experience using eFront would be an advantage but is not essential.
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An ambitious and growing global company with a truly diverse workforce is looking for an NavOne billing expert who is self-motivated, enthusiastic and effective in tackling tasks independently to oversee the work of the small cross-jurisdictional global billing team.
Join an organisation that is forward thinking, dynamic and encourages you to be the best. You will have the opportunity to be part of a team that will deliver and execute multi-jurisdictional technical expertise and hands-on experience.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation with an inclusive and supportive culture, where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.