Junior Accountant | Funds
As part of the funds team, you will be responsible for accounting and financial reporting tasks whilst ensuring a high quality of customer service is delivered. This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate with some finance exposure looking to take the next step in their career.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Performing bookkeeping for fund clients including transactions, distributions, expenses and interest incomes
- Acting as first point of contract in relation to queries
- Preparing accounts
- Carrying out bank reconciliations
Experience and skills required:
- Currently studying towards a professional accountancy qualification such as ACA/ACCA
- Basic understanding of Jersey funds regulations and accounting standards
- Motivated and desire to learn and develop
- Previous experience using eFront would be an advantage but is not essential.
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A great opportunity to join a well-known telecommunications business to support the Head of Roaming and network team, in roaming testing and resolving customer issues as required.
A great opportunity to join a leading offshore law firm, as a Management Accountant.
An established telecommunication company is currently seeking an individual with previous customer service experience and an enthusiastic approach to tasks, to temporarily join their team.
Join a growing, highly regarded provider of corporate and fiduciary services to provide professional fund administration services to a varied portfolio of clients.
An exciting opportunity for a focused individual, with a positive attitude to join an international IT solutions and managed services provider, as a single point of contact for all their clients.