Junior Fund Accountant
Fantastic junior level opportunity for a motivated individual looking to start their career in a well-regarded funds and corporate services provider.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking the bookkeeping for a portfolio of clients
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Accurately maintaining client files in accordance with internal policies
- Assisting with accounting tasks
Experience and skills required:
- Educated to A Level standard (or equivalent)
- Willing to study towards a professional accounting qualification
- Good organisational skills
- Proactive and enthusiastic approach to tasks
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A great opportunity within a growing, global leader of fund administration and outsourced financial services. You will be required to ensure client records are clearly and accurately updated with all correspondence, communicate openly and honestly with clients on a regular basis and establish good relationships with your clients and team.