Junior Fund Accountant
Achieve your highest potential and build on your fund accounting experience in a trusted international provider of financial services who understands the importance of investing in their employees, to help them to fulfil their ambitions and rewards hard work.
In this role you will perform fund accounting and financial reporting tasks, with a particular focus on ensuring the highest quality of customer service both to the administration teams and client contacts.
Responsibilities will include:
- Performing the bookkeeping on the fund clients including transactions such as calls, distributions, expenses, interest income, loans, portfolio company and real estate transactions
- Acting as the first point of contact in relation to queries, with assistance, in relation to bookkeeping queries from the administration team
- Performing bank reconciliations on a regular basis ensuring all outstanding points are raised in a timely manner
- Ensuring accounts are prepared in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles and monitoring control checklists relating to accounts preparation
- Monitoring individual time charging and ensuring all work in progress is reviewed in a timely manner and communicated to Fund Accounting Manager
Experience and skills required:
- In the process of obtaining a professional qualification - ACA, ACCA or equivalent
- Ideally 1 - 3 years’ experience in a similar relevant capability in the finance industry
- Basic understanding of Jersey funds regulatory regime, and relevant accounting standards
- Motivated with a desire to learn and develop
- Client and team focused
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join an organisation that is forward thinking, dynamic and encourages you to be the best. You will have the opportunity to be part of a team that will deliver and execute multi- jurisdictional technical expertise and hands-on experience.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.