Junior Finance Administrator
A fantastic junior level opportunity has arisen within the Finance team of a leading offshore law firm, assisting with day to day tasks and transactions. Support will be provided to study towards professional accountancy qualifications.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with billing runs and invoicing processes
- Updating exchange rates on a daily basis
- Processing and payment of invoices
- Reconciling statements
- Answering queries
Key skills and expertise needed:
- Ideally educated to at least A Level standard, or equivalent
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Flexible approach to tasks
- Previous exposure to Finance or Accounting would be an advantage, however is not essential as full training will be given
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times
We currently have a fantastic part time opportunity for a qualified Accountant to join a global accountancy and business network. Within this role you will be responsible for the review of Jersey, Guernsey and UK returns and provide mentoring support to colleagues.