Junior Facilities Operator
We currently have a unique opportunity to join the facilities team in a financial services institution, providing a high quality experience to colleagues and clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Distribution and collection of the mail between departments
- Maintaining stationary levels
- Reporting to Head of Facilities on health and safety inspections
- Giving tours of the building to new starters and preparing fob access cards for new starters
- Assisting with the set-up of events
Experience and skills required:
- Proactive and enthusiastic ‘can-do’ attitude
- Holds a current driving licence
- Ability to work using own initiative
- Health & safety qualification would be an advantage but not essential
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A leading accounting firm is seeking an experienced operations administrator to assist with a project for 8-12 weeks.
Great part time opportunity for an enthusiastic team player with previous office support experience to assist a busy family office team for 25 hours per week.
Fantastic opportunity to join a global provider of corporate and fund administration services and develop your career within HR. Within this role you will assist with the smooth running of the learning and development function.
In this newly created position, you will provide support to the growing operations and new business teams within the private wealth services division.
Joining the team in a leading provider of investment service, you will ensure a high quality administration service is delivered to clients.