Junior Employment Lawyer
Join a long-established employment law team offering a varied and challenging experience which can be extremely rewarding, along with the opportunity to work across a range of law practices, while retaining a core specialism and benefiting from a competitive salary and benefits package.
Working closely with Partners and other members of the team, in a workforce that is dedicated to providing outstanding legal advice and customer service, both in Jersey and internationally, you will undertake client work in the areas of employment law, discrimination law and data protection law.
Responsibilities will include:
- Meeting new clients and taking instructions
- Ensuring all client work is progressed expeditiously and that the client is kept informed of the progress of the matter
- Taking part in the team’s business development initiatives
- Developing or identifying new client and intermediary relationships and retain and improve relationships with existing clients and intermediaries
- Contributing towards activities which enhance the firm’s image and reputation in the community, and actively promote the services of the firm, its image and its people
- Achieving agreed billing and time recording targets
Experience and skills required:
- Fully qualified lawyer (Jersey or elsewhere)
- Excellent academics, minimum 2:1 degree
- Ideally 0 – 3 years PQE
- Experience in employment law, ideally in both the contentious and non-contentious areas
- Demonstrable experience of providing excellent, accurate and timely advice and support to clients
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Legal Assistant to join the personal law and employment law department of a long established law firm.
An extremely rewarding and challenging opportunity has arisen at a long-established law firm for a Legal Assistant.
Join this long-established law firm where you will have the opportunity to work on your caseload of queries and provide legal support and advice to clients. You can expect to receive hands on support from the firm’s partners and you will be encouraged to work in a team focused environment.
A fulfilling and challenging career opportunity to head up and lead the compliance and risk function for the Luxembourg office of this rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, where you will be rewarded for your strong commitment to excellence and enjoy a productive professional life.
Pursue a stimulating career in a market-leading global banking and finance business, where you will work with the most innovative firms and institutions across the financial markets, alongside experienced Lawyers and an abundance of talented people.