Junior Employment Lawyer
Join a long-established employment law team offering a varied and challenging experience which can be extremely rewarding, along with the opportunity to work across a range of law practices, while retaining a core specialism and benefiting from a competitive salary and benefits package.
Working closely with Partners and other members of the team, in a workforce that is dedicated to providing outstanding legal advice and customer service, both in Jersey and internationally, you will undertake client work in the areas of employment law, discrimination law and data protection law.
Responsibilities will include:
- Meeting new clients and taking instructions
- Ensuring all client work is progressed expeditiously and that the client is kept informed of the progress of the matter
- Taking part in the team’s business development initiatives
- Developing or identifying new client and intermediary relationships and retain and improve relationships with existing clients and intermediaries
- Contributing towards activities which enhance the firm’s image and reputation in the community, and actively promote the services of the firm, its image and its people
- Achieving agreed billing and time recording targets
Experience and skills required:
- Fully qualified lawyer (Jersey or elsewhere)
- Excellent academics, minimum 2:1 degree
- Ideally 0 – 3 years PQE
- Experience in employment law, ideally in both the contentious and non-contentious areas
- Demonstrable experience of providing excellent, accurate and timely advice and support to clients
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Enjoy a rewarding career as part of the legal department within a leading bank, where they place great importance in developing the skills of their employees in an environment that inspires and promotes innovation to drive the business forward.
A unique opportunity for an ambitious and technically strong Lawyer to join a market leading and expanding global private capital and trusts business, where you will work successfully in a collaborative environment alongside leading practitioners.
An innovative organisation is looking for a qualified Solicitor with a passion for translating business requirements into commercial brilliance, to drive the legal strategy and commercial frameworks of this multi-jurisdictional, high growth, digital business.
Work side by side with an exceptional team of fee earners in an award-winning law firm, in an environment that respects everyone’s contribution and helps employees to thrive.
A unique opportunity for an ambitious and technically strong Lawyer to join a market-leading global banking and finance business, to assist in building the company to become the leading practice in the region.