Junior Corporate Lawyer
Strive for excellence in your work and inspire those around you in this challenging, stimulating and rewarding client facing role, within the corporate law team of an established firm, offering a competitive salary and benefits package.
Being part of a supportive and collaborative environment you will have the opportunity to work across a range of law practices while retaining a core specialism, further developing your talent whilst achieving your career ambitions.
Responsibilities will include:
- Complying with the detailed procedures and quality standards as laid down by the company and any applicable regulatory body
- Working closely with the partners and other members of the team
- Meeting new clients and taking instructions
- Ensuring all client work is progressed expeditiously and that the client is kept informed of the progress of the matter
- Enthusiastically taking part in the team’s business development initiatives
- Publishing articles and conducting or attending seminars as requested for training or business development purposes
Experience and skills required:
- Fully qualified Lawyer (Jersey or elsewhere)
- Excellent academics, minimum 2:1 degree
- 0 – 3 years PQE
- Range of experience in corporate law and ability to carry out legal research
- Experience of providing excellent, accurate and timely advice and support to clients
- Ability to deal sensitively and professionally with clients at all times
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Enjoy a rewarding career as part of the legal department within a leading bank, where they place great importance in developing the skills of their employees in an environment that inspires and promotes innovation to drive the business forward.
A unique opportunity for an ambitious and technically strong Lawyer to join a market leading and expanding global private capital and trusts business, where you will work successfully in a collaborative environment alongside leading practitioners.
An innovative organisation is looking for a qualified Solicitor with a passion for translating business requirements into commercial brilliance, to drive the legal strategy and commercial frameworks of this multi-jurisdictional, high growth, digital business.
Work side by side with an exceptional team of fee earners in an award-winning law firm, in an environment that respects everyone’s contribution and helps employees to thrive.
A unique opportunity for an ambitious and technically strong Lawyer to join a market-leading global banking and finance business, to assist in building the company to become the leading practice in the region.