Junior Corporate Lawyer
Strive for excellence in your work and inspire those around you in this challenging, stimulating and rewarding client facing role, within the corporate law team of an established firm, offering a competitive salary and benefits package.
Being part of a supportive and collaborative environment you will have the opportunity to work across a range of law practices while retaining a core specialism, further developing your talent whilst achieving your career ambitions.
Responsibilities will include:
- Complying with the detailed procedures and quality standards as laid down by the company and any applicable regulatory body
- Working closely with the partners and other members of the team
- Meeting new clients and taking instructions
- Ensuring all client work is progressed expeditiously and that the client is kept informed of the progress of the matter
- Enthusiastically taking part in the team’s business development initiatives
- Publishing articles and conducting or attending seminars as requested for training or business development purposes
Experience and skills required:
- Fully qualified Lawyer (Jersey or elsewhere)
- Excellent academics, minimum 2:1 degree
- 0 – 3 years PQE
- Range of experience in corporate law and ability to carry out legal research
- Experience of providing excellent, accurate and timely advice and support to clients
- Ability to deal sensitively and professionally with clients at all times
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Legal Assistant to join the personal law and employment law department of a long established law firm.
An extremely rewarding and challenging opportunity has arisen at a long-established law firm for a Legal Assistant.
Join this long-established law firm where you will have the opportunity to work on your caseload of queries and provide legal support and advice to clients. You can expect to receive hands on support from the firm’s partners and you will be encouraged to work in a team focused environment.
A fulfilling and challenging career opportunity to head up and lead the compliance and risk function for the Luxembourg office of this rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, where you will be rewarded for your strong commitment to excellence and enjoy a productive professional life.
Pursue a stimulating career in a market-leading global banking and finance business, where you will work with the most innovative firms and institutions across the financial markets, alongside experienced Lawyers and an abundance of talented people.