Junior Bookkeeper | Fixed Term Contract
A globally recognised commercial business is seeking temporary cover within their small Jersey office.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Building strong internal and third party relationships
- Assisting with the production of monthly, quarterly and annual financial and management accounts
- Cash management process
- Bank approvals
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Adaptable and flexible approach to tasks
- Ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A fantastic opportunity for a qualified or part qualified Accountant to be responsible for the day-to-day management of a portfolio of clients made up of Jersey companies, Unit Trusts and Limited Partnerships investing in a range of assets.
Are you a school leaver or graduate that will be seeking an entry level/trainee career opportunity in 2019? Our client is seeking a number of graduates and school leavers to join their trainee programme to become a fully qualified Auditor (ACA).