A fantastic junior level opportunity for a motivated individual to provide accounting support to the Senior Accountant and Head Office, as well as cashflow management and assist with the accounting for trading companies in Jersey.
Responsibilities will include:
- Processing accounting transactions and maintaining accounting records and all relevant documentation
- Ensuring all intercompany funding transactions are correctly recorded and monitoring the Group’s Jersey and offshore bank accounts
- Resolving any queries with invoices, expense claims or cash receipts which arise
- Providing daily cash position and cash forecasting updates
- Processing accounting transactions and maintaining accounting records and all relevant documentation for all head office companies
- Recording and reconciliation of all cash receipts
Experience and skills required:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Ideally CAT qualified/part qualified, or equivalent accounting qualification
- Experience working in a commercial environment is desirable but not essential
- Strong attention to detail with excellent reconciliation skills
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- Ability to work to, and meet strict reporting deadlines
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Discover your potential in a newly emerging and rapidly growing business area within an award-winning fund administration company that has an enviable reputation for technical expertise and high-quality bespoke services, where you will gain a strong understanding of this fascinating and niche type of investment and its cultural nuances.
Be part of an innovative and ambitious provider of financial services, working within in a highly professional team with a purpose-led and value-driven culture, where you have the opportunity to provide new, innovative ideas on how to improve business efficiencies and be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package.
Work with multinationals, entrepreneurs, institutional investors and their advisers, building long-term relationships where you will have the opportunity to provide new and innovative ideas helping to drive the business forward whilst being supported in making great strides in your career.
Join a leading provider of financial services in a highly professional team with a purpose-led and value-driven culture, where you will be responsible for the preparation of annual accounts, production of daily NAVs and the clearance of all allocated cash reconciling items.
Be part of a growing organisation with a focus on driving change and nurturing talent, placing people at the heart of their business which is reinforced by the award they have received for their commitment to prioritising employees.