A fantastic junior level opportunity for a motivated individual to provide accounting support to the Senior Accountant and Head Office, as well as cashflow management and assist with the accounting for trading companies in Jersey.
Responsibilities will include:
- Processing accounting transactions and maintaining accounting records and all relevant documentation
- Ensuring all intercompany funding transactions are correctly recorded and monitoring the Group’s Jersey and offshore bank accounts
- Resolving any queries with invoices, expense claims or cash receipts which arise
- Providing daily cash position and cash forecasting updates
- Processing accounting transactions and maintaining accounting records and all relevant documentation for all head office companies
- Recording and reconciliation of all cash receipts
Experience and skills required:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Ideally CAT qualified/part qualified, or equivalent accounting qualification
- Experience working in a commercial environment is desirable but not essential
- Strong attention to detail with excellent reconciliation skills
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- Ability to work to, and meet strict reporting deadlines
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join an organisation that is forward thinking, dynamic and encourages you to be the best. You will have the opportunity to be part of a team that will deliver and execute multi- jurisdictional technical expertise and hands-on experience.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic entry level role within an award-winning fiduciary business offering excellent career development opportunities and a rewarding working environment, where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued.
A unique opportunity for a detail oriented and proactive individual with a compliance background, who enjoys taking on challenges to join an established, dynamic and innovative company that is committed to providing excellent service to their large customer base and believe in progressing employees’ careers, offering training and coaching to achieve this.
Support the Group Head of Finance in driving and promoting the efficient use of the firms working capital, through the leadership and development of the billing and credit control team and effective engagement with business stakeholders.