A fantastic junior level opportunity for a motivated individual to provide accounting support to the Senior Accountant and Head Office, as well as cashflow management and assist with the accounting for trading companies in Jersey.
Responsibilities will include:
- Processing accounting transactions and maintaining accounting records and all relevant documentation
- Ensuring all intercompany funding transactions are correctly recorded and monitoring the Group’s Jersey and offshore bank accounts
- Resolving any queries with invoices, expense claims or cash receipts which arise
- Providing daily cash position and cash forecasting updates
- Processing accounting transactions and maintaining accounting records and all relevant documentation for all head office companies
- Recording and reconciliation of all cash receipts
Experience and skills required:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Ideally CAT qualified/part qualified, or equivalent accounting qualification
- Experience working in a commercial environment is desirable but not essential
- Strong attention to detail with excellent reconciliation skills
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- Ability to work to, and meet strict reporting deadlines
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An independently trust and corporate services provider is currently seeking a proactive individual to undertake a 6 month project, reviewing internal finance processes.
You will provide assistance to the loan sales team to this provider, evaluating and preparing loans for approval. Supportive environment with excellent growth potential.
New opportunity for an Accounts Officer to join the private client services team within an award-winning provider of fund, corporate and private wealth services, t be responsible for the day-to-day bookkeeping and accounts preparation for this new newly created client facing role.
Our client is seeking an enthusiastic individual with appositive attitude to join their busy call centre. The successful candidate will be required to work either a Saturday or Sunday each week. Training will be provided.