IT Trainee | eFront
An independent fund, corporate and private client services provider is looking for an IT junior/graduate who has a real passion for IT and is now keen to specialise in applications. In this role your primary focus will be to provide support, maintenance and delivery of eFront.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing support across the business for any eFront system related issues
- Building and maintaining a high level of technical knowledge relating to the management and operation of eFront
- Planning and participating in new business processes and process improvements associated with eFront
- Implementing configurations according to technical specifications
Experience and skills required:
- A Bachelor Degree or other similar qualification would be preferred
- Experience of supporting users within a technical and business environment
- Ability to prioritise queries and work to deadlines
- Experience of working in support of a help desk or in customer services
If you'd like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining the client accounting team of this established trust business, you will be supported to study towards professional qualifications and develop a career in accounting. You will be an analytical individual with a good eye for detail and high numerical skills.