The successful candidate will join the Group IT team of a leading international finance centre and provide IT services and IT operational activity support across Jersey and Guernsey Offices. Our client is looking for a highly motivated individual who has the ability to effectively execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing 1st and 2nd level support to users
- Assisting in the planning, designing and implementation of upgrades and new hardware
- Implement the necessary measures to keep a high level of IT security
- Assist the IT manager with budget related expenditure estimates
- Provide training to users on IT matters
Experience and skills required:
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in a similar IT support role
- Strong technical knowledge of network, PC and server operating systems
- Technical knowledge of current network hardware, protocols and standards, including IP, MPLS and VPNs would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Good analytical, evaluative and problem-solving skills
- Willing to regularly travel between islands
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An innovative technology company is growing their Jersey office and currently seeking a new Quality Assurance Software Tester who will be responsible for quality assurance of customer facing and back office web applications. This is primarily a manual testing position with the possibility to opportunity to expand to automated testing.