The successful candidate will join the Group IT team of a leading international finance centre and provide IT services and IT operational activity support across Jersey and Guernsey Offices. Our client is looking for a highly motivated individual who has the ability to effectively execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing 1st and 2nd level support to users
- Assisting in the planning, designing and implementation of upgrades and new hardware
- Implement the necessary measures to keep a high level of IT security
- Assist the IT manager with budget related expenditure estimates
- Provide training to users on IT matters
Experience and skills required:
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in a similar IT support role
- Strong technical knowledge of network, PC and server operating systems
- Technical knowledge of current network hardware, protocols and standards, including IP, MPLS and VPNs would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Good analytical, evaluative and problem-solving skills
- Willing to regularly travel between islands
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Reporting to the Service Desk Analyst Team Leader, you will provide end-user Service Desk support to issues via phone calls and emails. The role holder will also participate in training more junior members of the team as well as the installation of IT hardware, software and systems.
A unique opportunity to join the growing office of this innovative technology company. Joining an existing lead Database Administrator, you will be supporting the maintenance and management of the DBMS infrastructure. Our client works with Microsoft SQL Server and is focused on progressing employees with expert training and coaching.