IT Systems Administrator
A great opportunity to join the IT team within an offshore law firm during a period of growth. The role is broadly split between providing day-to-day operational support for existing infrastructure services and users of those services, and project based work leading to the development and deployment of new infrastructure and application services.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting infrastructure systems and software related to business systems
- Ensuring that system integrity is maintained and protected through adequate security, patching and backups of all systems
- Supporting a variety of technologies, business departments and systems
- Independently resolving problems and pro-actively communicating solutions
- Providing cover in the event of absence of IT colleagues to ensure continuity of service and processes
- Maintaining an up to date knowledge of IT matters and development
Experience and skills required:
- Previous experience in an IT support role in a professional environment
- A Microsoft certification or similar is desirable but not essential
- In-depth working knowledge of technologies such as Citrix, VMWare, Microsoft SQL Server, SharePoint, Microsoft Exchange
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Fantastic opportunity to join the IT and services division within an international provider of wealth management services providing second line technical support to help ensure the efficient running of the IT service delivery. Perfect for a team player with proven experience providing an excellent customer experience.
We currently have a great opportunity for a technically minded individual looking for a new challenge. Within this role you will provide business benefits through continuous enhancement and transformation of the internal business solutions portfolio and use technology to adapt and improve business processes.