IT System Technician
We are looking for a self-motivated individual who is able to work under their own initiative providing 2nd and 3rd line support to a growing customer base. You will need to be confident in your use of IT and have sound communication skills, as well as being able to demonstrate a commitment to the highest levels of client service. This role will be based out of town.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Advising on all IT issues and escalating when necessary
- Sitting on the response desk and taking calls to resolve any issues in a timely manner
- Supporting outsourced sites as required
- Keeping up to date with current technology
- Establishing good working relationships with clients and internally
- Working out of hours to meet client needs on occasion
Experience and skills required:
- Good working knowledge of the expected systems and technologies
- Ability to translate solutions into a way that is easy to understand
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Good prioritisation skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this exciting opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
The successful candidate will join the Group IT team of a leading international finance centre and provide IT services and IT operational activity support across Jersey and Guernsey Offices. Our client is looking for a highly motivated individual who has the ability to effectively execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
An innovative technology company is growing their Jersey office and currently seeking a new Quality Assurance Software Tester who will be responsible for quality assurance of customer facing and back office web applications. This is primarily a manual testing position with the possibility to opportunity to expand to automated testing.