IT System Technician
We are looking for a self-motivated individual who is able to work under their own initiative providing 2nd and 3rd line support to a growing customer base. You will need to be confident in your use of IT and have sound communication skills, as well as being able to demonstrate a commitment to the highest levels of client service. This role will be based out of town.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Advising on all IT issues and escalating when necessary
- Sitting on the response desk and taking calls to resolve any issues in a timely manner
- Supporting outsourced sites as required
- Keeping up to date with current technology
- Establishing good working relationships with clients and internally
- Working out of hours to meet client needs on occasion
Experience and skills required:
- Good working knowledge of the expected systems and technologies
- Ability to translate solutions into a way that is easy to understand
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Good prioritisation skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this exciting opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Are you a technology focused individual that is starting out, or looking to progress in your IT career? This highly regarded, global organisation is seeking a new Service Desk Analyst to provide first level technical support to the firm.
Join an independent provider of specialist offshore financial services to provide support for eFront implementation and use in Jersey, London, Europe and other jurisdictions. This role may require travel to other offices to support business strategies and deployment.