IT System Technician
We are looking for a self-motivated individual who is able to work under their own initiative providing 2nd and 3rd line support to a growing customer base. You will need to be confident in your use of IT and have sound communication skills, as well as being able to demonstrate a commitment to the highest levels of client service. This role will be based out of town.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Advising on all IT issues and escalating when necessary
- Sitting on the response desk and taking calls to resolve any issues in a timely manner
- Supporting outsourced sites as required
- Keeping up to date with current technology
- Establishing good working relationships with clients and internally
- Working out of hours to meet client needs on occasion
Experience and skills required:
- Good working knowledge of the expected systems and technologies
- Ability to translate solutions into a way that is easy to understand
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Good prioritisation skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this exciting opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
As a key member of the IT team, you will provide primarily 2nd line support to a user base across 3 locations. This role will involve dealing with user requests over the phone and email.
As Global IT Service Support Manager you will assist in executing the long-term support strategies by coordinating the effective delivery of 24/7 support globally for the group.
A great role, based out of town within an innovative and rapidly expanding commercial business. You will be a primary contact, providing on site analysis, diagnosis and resolution for desktop issues reported by end users.
A new role within the IT team of an established provider of professional services, assisting the business application team who supports the wider group on a full range of IT responsibilities. This role would suit a motivated individual looking to take the next step in their IT career.
New opportunity for an analytical individual, who will provide front-end administration and usage support for ViewPoint to the professional services client.