IT System Technician
We are looking for a self-motivated individual who is able to work under their own initiative providing 2nd and 3rd line support to a growing customer base. You will need to be confident in your use of IT and have sound communication skills, as well as being able to demonstrate a commitment to the highest levels of client service. This role will be based out of town.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Advising on all IT issues and escalating when necessary
- Sitting on the response desk and taking calls to resolve any issues in a timely manner
- Supporting outsourced sites as required
- Keeping up to date with current technology
- Establishing good working relationships with clients and internally
- Working out of hours to meet client needs on occasion
Experience and skills required:
- Good working knowledge of the expected systems and technologies
- Ability to translate solutions into a way that is easy to understand
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Good prioritisation skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this exciting opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An ideal opportunity to join an award-winning law firm and be part of their service desk team, where you will work alongside talented colleagues while unlocking your own unique potential.
Work in an ambitious, agile and collaborative fiduciary business for a 12 month period where you will be part of a truly diverse workforce with a focus on driving change, where talent is nurtured and employees are placed at the heart of the organisation.
Join a strong and growing fiduciary global business that promises to develop your skills and career progression, where you will play a fundamental role by supporting the Integration Lead of one of the largest providers of fund, corporate and private client services in the market.
Support this global organisation in all aspects of business integration/migration requirements, identifying best practice and common business processes in global usage of IT systems and achieving consistency across data, processes, reporting and business areas for integration of applications onto a core single platform.
Be part of a talented and successful in-house development team where you will work on a varied range of projects across all aspects of this global retailer. This organisation continues to grow and innovate in their area of expertise every day, changing the way consumers experience their products online.