IT System Technician
We are looking for a self-motivated individual who is able to work under their own initiative providing 2nd and 3rd line support to a growing customer base. You will need to be confident in your use of IT and have sound communication skills, as well as being able to demonstrate a commitment to the highest levels of client service. This role will be based out of town.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Advising on all IT issues and escalating when necessary
- Sitting on the response desk and taking calls to resolve any issues in a timely manner
- Supporting outsourced sites as required
- Keeping up to date with current technology
- Establishing good working relationships with clients and internally
- Working out of hours to meet client needs on occasion
Experience and skills required:
- Good working knowledge of the expected systems and technologies
- Ability to translate solutions into a way that is easy to understand
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Good prioritisation skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this exciting opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Discover where your talents and passion could take you as Senior Systems Administrator in this thriving independent trustee and corporate administration firm, committed to attracting and retaining skilled and motivated individuals with a real ‘can do’ attitude.
An ambitious and growing global company with a truly diverse workforce is looking for an eFront expert who is self-motivated and effective in tackling tasks independently to assist with the integration of the system into the wider business.
A unique career opportunity to be part of an experienced team within a leading technology provider, offering a stimulating and challenging role, along with a competitive benefits package.
An ideal opportunity for a team player with a desire to help others along with an optimistic approach to problem solving, to join a small, busy and fun ICT team where every day you will help to make a remarkable difference to the company.
Achieve your aspirations and become part of a leading law firm where you will have the opportunity to work with an approachable and experienced technology team who are intellectually rigorous and genuinely innovative in seeking solutions to problems, whilst enjoying a competitive benefits package.