IT Support Technician
A leading provider of wealth management software is seeking an experienced individual to be responsible for the ongoing support and maintenance of the internal IT systems and infrastructure.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing support in accordance with business requirements, relevant laws and regulations
- Monitoring and reporting on the effectiveness of current infrastructure
- Documenting processes and procedures and updating existing documentation, including system and user manuals
- Developing and continually improving standard operating procedures and best practices
- Provision of end-user services, including help desk and technical support services, within agreed SLAs
Experience and skills required:
- Experience with cloud technology
- Experience with IT governance frameworks, such as ITIL and ISO27000
- Excellent communication skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An ideal opportunity to join an award-winning law firm and be part of their service desk team, where you will work alongside talented colleagues while unlocking your own unique potential.
Work in an ambitious, agile and collaborative fiduciary business for a 12 month period where you will be part of a truly diverse workforce with a focus on driving change, where talent is nurtured and employees are placed at the heart of the organisation.
Join a strong and growing fiduciary global business that promises to develop your skills and career progression, where you will play a fundamental role by supporting the Integration Lead of one of the largest providers of fund, corporate and private client services in the market.
Support this global organisation in all aspects of business integration/migration requirements, identifying best practice and common business processes in global usage of IT systems and achieving consistency across data, processes, reporting and business areas for integration of applications onto a core single platform.
Be part of a talented and successful in-house development team where you will work on a varied range of projects across all aspects of this global retailer. This organisation continues to grow and innovate in their area of expertise every day, changing the way consumers experience their products online.