IT Service Delivery Manager
Leading a global IT team, you will be experienced at providing exemplary leadership, management and motivation to a service desk team.
- Ensuring all team members are appropriately trained to deliver excellent technical support and customer service
- Monitoring team services such as incident management, access management and problem management
- Managing staffing levels and task allocation to ensure adequate cover
- Participating in preparing, forecasting and ongoing management of the department’s annual budget
- Defining robust Service Level Agreements and monitoring these
Key skills and expertise required:
- Ideal candidates will hold ITIL Foundation qualification
- Ability to motivate a team and have leadership qualities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
The successful candidate will join the Group IT team of a leading international finance centre and provide IT services and IT operational activity support across Jersey and Guernsey Offices. Our client is looking for a highly motivated individual who has the ability to effectively execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
An innovative technology company is growing their Jersey office and currently seeking a new Quality Assurance Software Tester who will be responsible for quality assurance of customer facing and back office web applications. This is primarily a manual testing position with the possibility to opportunity to expand to automated testing.