IT Process Manager | Finance
You will bridge the gap between the IT team and finance team and work alongside key people within this innovative, international technology business. You will report to the Head of Software Services.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing and operating a highly efficient and effective relationship between the group financial team functions and the software services operational, change and development teams
- Defining and enabling alignment of the organisations software strategy with key financial accounting and control standards
- Designing and ensuring compliance of the general IT controls to agreed financial standards
Experience and skills required:
- Knowledge and practical IT system understanding of GAAP and IFRS accounting standards
- Previous extensive experience of complex accounts receivable/BSS and ERP software with an in depth understanding of IT architecture
- Experience of working with complex financial data in both source applications and data warehouse technologies
- Working knowledge of project management, processes and methodologies is desirable
If you'd like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.