IT Helpdesk Technician
A great role, based out of town within an innovative and rapidly expanding commercial business. You will be a primary contact, providing on site analysis, diagnosis and resolution for desktop issues reported by end users.
Responsibilities will include:
- Primary point of customer contact via telephone, email and users of the ICT helpdesk function
- Prioritising, evaluating and resolving workload in an efficient manner, escalating calls as required
- Dealing with first response alerts generated by monitoring systems
- Assisting internal support technicians as appropriate, being tasked with software/hardware deployment and configuration
Experience and skills required:
- Strong customer service focus
- Broad understanding of IT principles (ITIL) and systems
- Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Achieve your aspirations and become part of a leading organisation where you will have the opportunity to work with an approachable and experienced technology team.
An ideal opportunity to join an award-winning law firm and be part of their service desk team, where you will work alongside talented colleagues while unlocking your own unique potential.
Kick-start your career in a fast moving and collaborative environment within an international provider of financial services, where you will have access to a vibrant and forward-thinking trainee development structure to develop the skills you need to progress your career ambitions.
Work in an ambitious, agile and collaborative fiduciary business for a 12 month period where you will be part of a truly diverse workforce with a focus on driving change, where talent is nurtured and employees are placed at the heart of the organisation.
Start your career in funds, working within a dynamic and fast growing team with incredibly interesting clients, where you will support the administration team to deliver a high quality administrative service to a portfolio of entities.