IT Helpdesk Administrator
An opportunity to develop within a fast moving IT environment, assisting team leaders on a day-to-day basis with 1st line support queries.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Helpdesk coordination, incident management and monitoring daily checks
- Working to IT policies and procedures
- Producing and maintaining network documentation
- Installing new/rebuilding existing hardware
- Providing support in Microsoft Windows, office and various in-house applications
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Ability to diagnose, troubleshoot and solve hardware/software faults efficiently
- Self-motivated and capable of working on own initiative as well as part of the team
- Commitment to developing IT skills
- Previous experience and interest is highly desirable
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.