IT Helpdesk Administrator
An opportunity to develop within a fast moving IT environment, assisting team leaders on a day-to-day basis with 1st line support queries.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Helpdesk coordination, incident management and monitoring daily checks
- Working to IT policies and procedures
- Producing and maintaining network documentation
- Installing new/rebuilding existing hardware
- Providing support in Microsoft Windows, office and various in-house applications
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Ability to diagnose, troubleshoot and solve hardware/software faults efficiently
- Self-motivated and capable of working on own initiative as well as part of the team
- Commitment to developing IT skills
- Previous experience and interest in IT is highly desirable
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A brand new role supporting the Programme Management Office through business transformation, delivering on technical and organisational change projects. This global business has recently acquired several organisations and is working on harmonising the infrastructure, systems and applications.
A great opportunity for a highly experienced IT candidate within a global provider of financial services. You will plan and execute the technical requirements of a Security Strategy and act as a technical Subject Matter Expert to investigate and resolve issues across business systems and applications.