IT Digital Business Change Manager
Reporting to the Head of IT, you will lead the technical elements of the organisation’s Digital Transformation Programme.
- Identifying ways to increase system usage and reduce paper based processes
- Creating management information dashboards
- Identifying new Group system requirements
- Integrating new systems into operational workflow technologies
- Developing reports and analytics of client data
Key skills and expertise required:
- Minimum 10 years’ experience working within a corporate technical environment
- Previous experience of software development or developing business process tools
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and apply them to business processes
- Strong interpersonal skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
The successful candidate will join the Group IT team of a leading international finance centre and provide IT services and IT operational activity support across Jersey and Guernsey Offices. Our client is looking for a highly motivated individual who has the ability to effectively execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
An innovative technology company is growing their Jersey office and currently seeking a new Quality Assurance Software Tester who will be responsible for quality assurance of customer facing and back office web applications. This is primarily a manual testing position with the possibility to opportunity to expand to automated testing.