IT Digital Business Change Manager
Reporting to the Head of IT, you will lead the technical elements of the organisation’s Digital Transformation Programme.
- Identifying ways to increase system usage and reduce paper based processes
- Creating management information dashboards
- Identifying new Group system requirements
- Integrating new systems into operational workflow technologies
- Developing reports and analytics of client data
Key skills and expertise required:
- Minimum 10 years’ experience working within a corporate technical environment
- Previous experience of software development or developing business process tools
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and apply them to business processes
- Strong interpersonal skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Are you a technology focused individual that is starting out, or looking to progress in your IT career? This highly regarded, global organisation is seeking a new Service Desk Analyst to provide first level technical support to the firm.
Join an independent provider of specialist offshore financial services to provide support for eFront implementation and use in Jersey, London, Europe and other jurisdictions. This role may require travel to other offices to support business strategies and deployment.