As an IT Consultant you will support all logical access management activities across the business, from onboarding to leaver requests, performing hardware maintenance and performing first response to repairing of workplace IT services and technologies.
- Assisting with the set-up of new joiners and disabling the accounts of staff who are leaving
- Technical configuration of new devices and responsible for maintaining stock levels
- Responding to queries and requests for equipment
- Installation, implementation and maintenance of technologies
- Incident resolution and escalating any issues, as necessary
Key skills and expertise required:
- Experience with Microsoft Service products essential
- Minimum 1 years’ experience working within IT support
- ITIL Foundation Certificate would be an advantage but is not essential
- Ability to manage multiple open requests
- Active Directory and Citrix experience would be an advantage
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
In this role you will be providing initial support for a large scale project alongside wider support on software and applications. You will have a passion for working in a forward thinking environment and look forward to a digital future, working with senior teams.
We are looking for a self-motivated individual who is able to work under their own initiative providing 2nd and 3rd line support to a growing customer base. You will need to be confident in your use of IT and have sound communication skills, as well as being able to demonstrate a commitment to the highest levels of client service.