Join this well-established commercial business and support the Information Technology Manager in the delivery of business objectives by providing a high quality service for both internal and external customers.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide high quality advice in respect of matters relating to information technology and telephony
- Provide on the job training and coaching for colleagues
- Make a positive contribution to the effectiveness of the Information Technology team by suggesting ways in which work systems and processes can be altered and improved
What do you need for this role?
- Comp TIA A+ and Microsoft Certified Desktop Technician qualifications or Level 3 BTEC Extended Diploma in IT (or equivalent)
- General knowledge and understanding of current information technology systems, Microsoft server and Exchange environments and applications including VMWare and Citrix
- Awareness of current technical developments within the information technology market
If you’d like to find out more information about this exciting trainee opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Fantastic career opportunity to join a global wealth management business and provide support to the Wealth and Investment team. This would suit an individual that is eager to progress in a client focused position. You will have the opportunity to study towards a professional qualification. Training and study support will be full supported.