IT Assistant Manager
Fantastic opportunity to join a specialist global provider of corporate, fund and private client administration services.
Responsibilities will include:
- Leading the IT support and infrastructure functions
- Establishing service reporting on trends and performance, plus system capacity planning
- Ensuring data and internal resources are appropriately secured
- Implementing, testing and documenting all site business continuity and disaster recovery activity
- Carrying out Ad Hoc duties when required
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in IT
- 2 years’ experience as an Assistant Manager or staff supervisor
- Sound knowledge of ITSM or ITIL
- Good management skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining this global technology company, you will assist with the day-to-day technical support of the company’s clients, ensuring the highest levels of service are provided.
Joining this highly regarded wealth management organisation, you will be responsible for quality assurance manual testing and test case creation, executing new functional changes.
You will join a well regarded provider of global banking services to drive the documentation of detailed business requirements and participate in the design, development, analysis and testing of business process and/or system changes.
A great part time role at this multinational professional services organisation, providing 2nd line on-site support.
Exciting opportunity to join a leading global business, you will be responsible for managing multiple projects, including the overall technology programme.