IT Assistant | 6 Month Contract
A fantastic opportunity has arisen in a globally recognised Accounting firm for an enthusiastic IT candidate to join the business for a 6 month contract. In this role you will support colleagues by contributing to simple systems development and testing. Travel is required between offices based in Jersey and Guernsey.
- Administration of network and desktop, including IT Infrastructure, active directory, archiving and back up routines
- Administration of telecommunication equipment, including VOIP ns Windows Servers
- Maintaining records of software licences and managing stocks of equipment, consumables and other supplies
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Hands on experience of installing IT hardware and software
- Knowledge of IT operating systems, including Windows and active directory administration
- Willingness to undertake professional training and opportunity to study for relevant IT qualification
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Are you a technology focused individual that is starting out, or looking to progress in your IT career? This highly regarded, global organisation is seeking a new Service Desk Analyst to provide first level technical support to the firm.