In this role you will be providing initial support for a large scale project alongside wider support on software and applications. You will have a passion for working in a forward thinking environment and look forward to a digital future, working with senior teams.
- Day-to-day reviewing, replicating and troubleshooting application issues and bringing out timely resolutions
- Responsibility for a full range of group-wide projects and BAU to include upgrades, new features and system and database administration
- Assisting with all aspects of a project life cycle - requirement gathering, working with suppliers, testing, delivery and ongoing support
Key skills and expertise required:
- Previous application software support experience and leading on IT project work
- SQL experience, along with a range of Microsoft and open technologies - IIS, NET, XML and HTML
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ambitious and motivated
If you’d like to find out more information about this exciting opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.