Investment Supervision Officer
Are you looking to move into investments from a fiduciary? You will become part of a team navigating through changing financial and regulatory environments and be responsible for identifying areas of investment risk both at portfolio and business level.
- Acting as a gatekeeper and performance/risk analyst for all discretionary and advisory investment portfolios held within the Group
- Assisting with producing portfolio analysis reporting, including written analysis of performance and risk results when required
- Performing various administration tasks on a Group trust database system, creating and updating portfolio records and carrying out anomaly checking controls to ensure accuracy of data
- Assisting in the due diligence review process in relation to new and existing firms, ensuring procedures are updated and loaded onto the intranet site accordingly
- Collecting of fees and the process behind this
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Solid understanding of financial markets and trust and company structures
- High level of numeracy and attention to detail
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Analytical mindset
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining a new Jersey team of an established global business, you will lead the compliance function and ensure best practices are adhered to and appropriate monitoring is in place, providing oversight of regulatory and compliance issues.