Investment Risk Officer
Within an investment division you will maintain a risk and compliance oversight, supporting the identification, analysis and management of risk arising from the investment operations.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing input for the design of the division control framework
- Managing processes relating to breaches, incident and complaints and review reports
- Following up on outstanding reports and action updates
- Maintaining central policies and procedures
- Facilitating periodic review of teams procedures, mapping investment division processes
- Preparing reports, key risk indicators and analysing risk data
- Developing and delivering risk, compliance and regulatory training and staff training program
Experience and skills required:
- Newly qualified
- Hold an investment qualification minimum of level 4 or previous investment experience
- Hold a Diploma in Finance and Accounting
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
This is an excellent career opportunity where you will gain broad experience of the processes surrounding international wealth management while having client contact.
A unique opportunity in Jersey to join a global private equity firm as part of the small but growing legal team. This is an interesting, busy and varied risk focused role that requires excellent communication skills.
Joining a highly regarded provider of investment services, you will support the international investment advisory part of the business.
New 12 month contract to join this highly regarded banking organisation.
A leading provider of wealth management services, is currently seeking a motivated individual to assist with the efficient and accurate administration of closed and open ended investment companies, unit trusts and limited partnerships.