Investment Risk Officer
Within an investment division you will maintain a risk and compliance oversight, supporting the identification, analysis and management of risk arising from the investment operations.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing input for the design of the division control framework
- Managing processes relating to breaches, incident and complaints and review reports
- Following up on outstanding reports and action updates
- Maintaining central policies and procedures
- Facilitating periodic review of teams procedures, mapping investment division processes
- Preparing reports, key risk indicators and analysing risk data
- Developing and delivering risk, compliance and regulatory training and staff training program
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in wealth investment and fiduciary
- Holding an investment qualification minimum of level 4
- Holding a Diploma in Finance and Accounting
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A challenging and rewarding role where you will play a key part in the compliance team, within an entrepreneurial financial services business, ensuring the monitoring and testing is conducted periodically, as required under the compliance monitoring programme.
Reach your full potential whilst making a difference to this highly regarded, global leader in wealth management, which is committed to ensuring their employees thrive within a challenging and progressive environment and achieve their career aspirations.
A newly created role in a leading offshore services provider with an outstanding reputation, where you will have the unique ability to help shape how this role will develop. The firm will demand the best from you and in return will provide the best possible training and support to help you realise your full potential, as well as a competitive salary alongside a comprehensive array of benefits.
Be part of a highly professional team who put their clients and employees at the heart of their business, developing and retaining the best talent and supporting each other to achieve their goals whilst priding themselves in delivering first-class results.
Undertake challenging work within a high performing and collaborative team, in an innovative international wealth management business where you will be encouraged and supported to reach your full potential, whilst making a difference to the organisation and its communities.