Investment AML / KYC Opportunity
Unique opportunity to join the legal team of a leading global asset manager firm in Jersey. This would suit an individual looking to work in a small yet progressive and highly-regarded investment business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Performing client due diligence and screening, liaising with compliance teams and obtaining sign off
- Coordination of FATCA, CRS and tax requests
- Maintenance of internal systems
- Coordination of investment-related queries
- Legal administration tasks, such as handling mail and keeping registers
Key skills and expertise required:
- Experience with a fund administrator or trust company
- Experience in the area of AML/KYC and related legal and tax aspects
- Team player
- Hands-on and flexible attitude to work
- Good organisational skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.