Investment AML / KYC Opportunity
Unique opportunity to join the legal team of a leading global asset manager firm in Jersey. This would suit an individual looking to work in a small yet progressive and highly-regarded investment business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Performing client due diligence and screening, liaising with compliance teams and obtaining sign off
- Coordination of FATCA, CRS and tax requests
- Maintenance of internal systems
- Coordination of investment-related queries
- Legal administration tasks, such as handling mail and keeping registers
Key skills and expertise required:
- Experience with a fund administrator or trust company
- Experience in the area of AML/KYC and related legal and tax aspects
- Team player
- Hands-on and flexible attitude to work
- Good organisational skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining the Global Operations department, you will lead the delivery of high quality support, recording and reporting on current regulations affecting all clients across multiple jurisdictions for this independent fund, corporate services and private clients provider.
Joining an international wealth management business, in this broad role you will support the Head of Compliance with responsibilities relating to the compliance risk management process, applicable codes of conduct, minimum standards and protecting the reputation of bank.
Join a friendly and collaborative team within a growing governance services department as part of a wider law firm. In this role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day high quality administration of a portfolio of corporate clients.