Interim Relationship Manager
Seeking a professional individual with 4-6 years fund administration experience to bring their skills and knowledge to a challenging, varied role. As Client Relationship Manager, you will act as the first point of contact for various fund structures, working closely with senior management to develop and maintain client relationships on a temporary basis.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Focusing on retention of a current customers by also generating and achieving predetermined expansion goals
- Managing and recruiting a customer success team to handle engagement, retention, cross-selling/up-selling and advocacy
- Developing strategies for integrated customer reference engagement plans that showcase customer success via a variety of deliverables
- Empathising with every aspect of the customer experience, putting customers' needs first
Skills, experience and qualifications needed:
- Strong people management abilities and proven client relationship building skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and an understanding of HR systems
- Sound technical knowledge
- Professional qualification (ICSA Diploma or equivalent) is admirable
If you'd like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Reporting to the Associate Director in a Private Funds Specialist company you will be responsible for the set-up and ongoing administration of private equity funds, ensuring they are fully compliant with legal and regulatory requirements.
A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for a qualified Fund Accountant with people management experience to join a leading provider of global banking and financial services as the Private Equity specialist for the Fund Services business.