Interim Recruiter | Start ASAP
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an experienced recruiter to join a growing global company. As part of the regional recruitment team you will assist the business and HR with sourcing new talent.
Responsibilities will include:
- Being first point of contact for all stakeholders
- Assisting with onboarding
- Conducting interviews and screening candidates
- Managing the recruitment process
Key skills and experience:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience within recruitment
- Strong administration and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Working as a member of the global Human Resources team across all business areas, the purpose of this role will be to provide generalist HR support, guidance and advice to staff at all levels to ensure that the company follows a best practice approach to people management and is compliant with all relevant legislations. You will join an award winning global business.