Interim Recruiter | Start ASAP
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Recruiter to join a growing global company. As part of the regional recruitment team you will assist the business and HR with sourcing new talent.
Responsibilities will include:
- First point of contact for all stakeholders
- Assisting with on-boarding
- Conducting interviews and screening candidates
- Managing the recruitment process
Key skills and experience:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience within recruitment
- Strong administration and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
New HR Administrator opportunity to provide generalist HR support to the team in a forward-thinking provider of trust and fund adminsitration services. This would suit an individual with previous HR experience or a motivated school leaver/graduate looking to pursue a career in HR.
A key role within a leading integrated securities business, overseeing all the commercial areas of the business including Secure Storage, Security Services, Cash and Cleaning. This is an executive level position, reporting into the Managing Director.