Interim Recruiter | Start ASAP
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Recruiter to join a growing global company. As part of the regional recruitment team you will assist the business and HR with sourcing new talent.
Responsibilities will include:
- First point of contact for all stakeholders
- Assisting with on-boarding
- Conducting interviews and screening candidates
- Managing the recruitment process
Key skills and experience:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience within recruitment
- Strong administration and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Exciting new role for an ambitious individual to join the HR team of a growing financial services provider. As the Junior HR Administrator, you will administer all employment matters from recruitment to exit while developing the skills necessary for a successful career in HR. This would suit a motivated school leaver/graduate or an individual with some previous administration experience.