Interim CDD Manager | 3 Months
Joining the compliance team, you will provide support to client-facing administration teams with the processing and administration of due diligence on an interim basis.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the CDD team’s workload, particularly in regard to more complex, demanding or high risk entities
- Identifying ways to make procedures more efficient and identifying potential processes which can be digitalised
- Managing risk exposure by ensuring review procedures are followed at all times
- Expanding the CDD services currently provided to other business lines and jurisdictions
- Taking an active role in management meetings and department projects
Key skills and expertise required:
- Onboarding experience or funds/trust administration
- A solution driven attitude to problems
- Strong organisational skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining an international wealth management business, in this broad role you will support the Head of Compliance with responsibilities relating to the compliance risk management process, applicable codes of conduct, minimum standards and protecting the reputation of bank.
Join a friendly and collaborative team within a growing governance services department as part of a wider law firm. In this role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day high quality administration of a portfolio of corporate clients.
Working in the front office alongside the business risk team you will provide support to Client Advisors and ensuring a quality service is provided to clients.