Information Security Analyst | Jersey / Guernsey
An ambitious and friendly global information services team in a leading organisation is looking for an enthusiastic Security Analyst to join the team and work in an environment where you will find a genuine sense of belonging, and a strong commitment in helping you to excel and reach your full potential.
Working alongside the Chief Information Security Officer and the wider IT team, you'll be instrumental in evaluating emerging security threats, conducting security assessments and managing our ISO 27001 certification. This is a great opportunity for you to develop both personally and professionally whilst having exposure to challenging and complex work.
If you are ready for a new challenge and have a good grounding in information technology and an excellent eye for detail, we would like to hear from you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Researching and evaluating emerging security threats and proposing ways to manage and/or mitigate them
- Assisting with the planning and testing for disaster recovery and business continuity in the event of any security breaches
- Assisting with monitoring and reviewing activities for attacks, intrusions and unusual, unauthorised or illegal activity including phishing emails
- Helping to identify potential weaknesses and work with the infrastructure team to implement measures, such as firewalls and encryption
- Generating reports for both technical and non-technical employees and stakeholders
Experience and skills required:
- Ideally hold a recognised qualification in computer science, information systems or a related discipline or relevant equivalent experience
- Hold or interested in working towards an industry recognised security qualification e.g. security and/or CISMP
- Ability to demonstrate experience of working within a security team, analysing and applying information security, risk management and privacy practices
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Discover where your talents and passion could take you as Senior Systems Administrator in this thriving independent trustee and corporate administration firm, committed to attracting and retaining skilled and motivated individuals with a real ‘can do’ attitude.
An ambitious and growing global company with a truly diverse workforce is looking for an eFront expert who is self-motivated and effective in tackling tasks independently to assist with the integration of the system into the wider business.
A unique career opportunity to be part of an experienced team within a leading technology provider, offering a stimulating and challenging role, along with a competitive benefits package.
An ideal opportunity for a team player with a desire to help others along with an optimistic approach to problem solving, to join a small, busy and fun ICT team where every day you will help to make a remarkable difference to the company.
Achieve your aspirations and become part of a leading law firm where you will have the opportunity to work with an approachable and experienced technology team who are intellectually rigorous and genuinely innovative in seeking solutions to problems, whilst enjoying a competitive benefits package.