ICT Service Delivery Assistant
An ideal opportunity for a team player with a desire to help others along with an optimistic approach to problem solving, to join a small, busy and fun ICT team where every day you will help to make a remarkable difference to the company.
This is a customer facing position in an award-winning law firm where you will provide first and second level support on the service desk, as well as implementing new applications and providing assistance and training.
Working closely alongside other talented colleagues on a daily basis or projects such as implementing new applications, you will create user guides and deliver training and support as part of the role.
This agile and driven organisation is looking for an exceptional individual who is good at picking up systems quickly and great with people If you are looking for a great place to work where you can help drive the business forward and contribute to its success whilst unlocking your own unique potential, get in touch today.
Responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the first point of contact for users seeking technical assistance
- Supporting the Service Delivery Manager by proactively monitoring the ICT ticketing system, ensuring that tickets are resolved and closed on a timely basis adhering to the SLAs in place
- Determining the best solution based on the issue and details provided by the user
- Documenting procedures, knowledge articles and known issues
- Providing training and guidance to all users on new applications rolled out
Experience and skills required:
- Good GCSE level qualifications and studying towards a relevant ICT qualification
- Great customer service skills and prior experience in a professional services firm
- Excellent communicator and team player
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products (Microsoft Office, Windows 10, Active Directory) and (SharePoint, Mimecast, iOS and Android although not essential)
- Ability to install/un-install IT equipment and swap out components
- Knowledge of ITIL principles would be a benefit
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An interesting and rewarding career opportunity for an ambitious individual with strong interpersonal skills to play a key role in the management and development of a growing software company.
Discover where your talents and passion could take you as Senior Systems Administrator in this thriving independent trustee and corporate administration firm, committed to attracting and retaining skilled and motivated individuals with a real ‘can do’ attitude.
An ambitious and growing global company with a truly diverse workforce is looking for an eFront expert who is self-motivated and effective in tackling tasks independently to assist with the integration of the system into the wider business.
A unique career opportunity to be part of an experienced team within a leading technology provider, offering a stimulating and challenging role, along with a competitive benefits package.