Client Services Director
A global provider of fund and corporate services is currently seeking an ambitious and driven Director to join their corporate services division. You will be an active member of the senior management team in all aspects as such financial performance and risk management.
Responsibilities will include:
- Overall responsibility for a varied portfolio of clients
- Managing performance against agreed targets and budgets
- Advising on complex aspects of a client’s portfolio and strong understanding of client needs
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements
- Acting as A signatory
- Attending and leading client meetings
Experience and skills required:
- Strong funds or corporate background, with expertise in real estate and/or private equity
- Clear understanding of risk and relationship management
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A great role joining a growing team within a global provider of funds and corporate services, for a qualified or part qualified Accountant with experience in funds/financial services industry.
Exciting role within a global provider of fund and corporate services. You will be reporting to a Manager or Senior Manager within their debt division.
A unique opportunity to join the operations team of this global banking organisation as Software Licensing Specialist, taking responsibility for the overall management, control and utilisation of licencing across the business.
Join this highly regarded asset manager as part of the legal tam and be responsible for performing AML/KYC due diligence and WorldCheck screening.
A great role within a reputable, privately owned trust and corporate group with a global presence. Dealing with day-to-day operational and risk management matters as well as the company’s payment and reconciliation functions, data processing and review.