Human Resources Officer
A great opportunity for a candidate with general experience within HR administration. Joining the HR department, you will provide full HR and Learning and Development administration service to both internal and external clients and become the first point of contact for all relevant enquiries for the business.
- Administering new starter/ leaver processes including documentation, induction processes and exit interviews
- Preparing letters and contracts for any changes to employee terms
- Maintaining and updating information relating to absence, holidays and benefits
- Liaising with recruitment agencies and managing candidate correspondence, acting as a point of contact for candidate queries
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Generalist experience of HR administration
- Holding or studying towards a CIPD membership would be desirable
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Word and Excel packages
- Excellent communication and numeracy skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
We currently have a unique opportunity for an individual with strong communication skills and an interest in IT to join an established provider of corporate services. Joining the team, you will be responsible for delivering systems training to all new joiners to the business and ensuring IT training needs are met for employees.
A great temporary opportunity with an amazing team of HR professionals of a leading banking and first class provider of financial services.