Human Resources Business Partner
Our client is seeking an experienced candidate to be the sole in-house HR resource, working closely with the leadership team and reporting to the Company Secretary to provide effective human resource management.
- Leading on the delivery of strategic business plan HR initiatives
- Managing and supporting the performance management review process, providing advice and support to determine performance benchmarks and objectives
- Working closely with the Company Secretary to provide wider support for corporate initiatives and support to the Board as required
- Preparing reports for and attending the Appointments and Remuneration Committee meetings acting upon decisions made in this forum
- Reviewing, updating and communicating HR policies to colleagues
- Supporting the Chief Executive in delivering succession planning for the company
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- A minimum of 5 years experience is required
- Holding or studying towards a Level 5 CIPD or equivalent qualification
- Solid understanding of payroll administration and employee record keeping
- Familiarity with HR systems, processes, procedures and reporting
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.