HR Officer / Manager | Fixed Term Contract (10 Months)
A fantastic varied role supporting the HR business partnering team to provide generalist HR advice, ensuring the delivery of seamless recruitment processes and assisting in the resolution of employee relations matters.
- Acting as the first point of contact for any employee relations issues within the business area, coaching and developing managers to manage issues using appropriate policies
- Working on HR related projects and supporting the Senior HR Business Partner and the team
- Producing documents, arranging meetings, undertaking interviews and exit monitoring meetings
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Solid understanding of HR is beneficial with 3 years relevant HR generalist experience
- CIPD qualified (graduate or member status)
- Experience of advising managers on employee relations matters such as discipline, grievance, performance management, sickness, absence and recruitment
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.