HR Officer / Manager | Fixed Term Contract (10 Months)
A fantastic varied role supporting the HR business partnering team to provide generalist HR advice, ensuring the delivery of seamless recruitment processes and assisting in the resolution of employee relations matters.
- Acting as the first point of contact for any employee relations issues within the business area, coaching and developing managers to manage issues using appropriate policies
- Working on HR related projects and supporting the Senior HR Business Partner and the team
- Producing documents, arranging meetings, undertaking interviews and exit monitoring meetings
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Solid understanding of HR is beneficial with 3 years relevant HR generalist experience
- CIPD qualified (graduate or member status)
- Experience of advising managers on employee relations matters such as discipline, grievance, performance management, sickness, absence and recruitment
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
We currently have a unique opportunity for an individual with strong communication skills and an interest in IT to join an established provider of corporate services. Joining the team, you will be responsible for delivering systems training to all new joiners to the business and ensuring IT training needs are met for employees.
A great temporary opportunity with an amazing team of HR professionals of a leading banking and first class provider of financial services.