New opportunity for an experienced HR professional to join a highly regarded offshore administration services provider.
As part of an established HR team, this role will involve resourcing, onboarding, learning and development and providing support to business managers with employee relations matters.
Main duties will include:
- Managing the recruitment and selection process
- Assisting with the onboarding and induction of new starters
- Responsibility for learning and development; i.e. scheduling training events
- Providing support to business managers with employee relations matters and absences
Skills and expertise required:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in an HR environment
- Team player and able to also work independently using own initiative
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task
- Proactive approach to tasks
- Attention to detail
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
In this senior position, you will oversee a small HR department and offer generalist responsibilities with a focus on employee development and training. You will join an international professional services business offering tax, accounting and trust services to high net worth individuals.