A great opportunity within a fully integrated fund and corporate services provider, you will act as a Business Partner across the UK and Channel Island.
Responsibilities will include:
- Being the primary contact for HR related topics, grievances and HR policies
- Supporting learning and development initiatives
- Liaising with payroll providers
- Dealing with day-to-day administrative tasks
- Maintaining the HR database and personnel files
Experience and skills required:
- Studying towards or holding a recognised professional qualification such as CIPD
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet a range of deadlines
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
New 3 month temporary opportunity assisting with a HR project as well as day-to-day HR administration.
Joining this highly regarded, independent trust and corporate services provider, you will report into the Head of HR and deliver a comprehensive HR service to the business.
Fantastic opportunity to join a global provider of corporate and fund administration services and develop your career within HR. Within this role you will assist with the smooth running of the learning and development function.
A charitable organisation is seeking a new Head of HR to join their senior management team. A diverse and hands on role, you will be responsible for two direct reports.