A great opportunity within a highly reputable professional services company. You will act as the HR Business Partner, providing advice on complex people matters and acting as manager for the recruitment team.
- Working with the Head of HR to deliver specific projects such as talent acquisition, recruitment and employee engagement
- Reviewing policies and procedures, ensuring they comply with regulations
- Planning activities and work load
- Assisting with and facilitating the delivery of key initiatives
- Assisting on additional project work and ‘ad-hoc’ projects as and when required
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Holding a relevant professional qualification
- HR expertise gained through previous experience
- Experience of managing a small to medium sized team and experience of managing more junior members of staff
- A high level of discretion and confidentiality
- Strong IT and presentation skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A key role within a leading integrated securities business, overseeing all the commercial areas of the business including Secure Storage, Security Services, Cash and Cleaning. This is an executive level position, reporting into the Managing Director.