HR Business Partner
Working as a member of the global Human Resources team across all business areas, the purpose of this role will be to provide generalist HR support, guidance and advice to staff at all levels to ensure that the company follows a best practice approach to people management and is compliant with all relevant legislations. You will join an award winning global business.
- Providing tailored, generalist HR support and advice to businesses in Jersey, UK and Ireland
- Providing advice and guidance to managers on HR policies and procedures and resolution of employee relations
- Building collaborative relationships across the business and understanding strategic goals and priorities
- Analysis of HR data to address current issues and plan for the future
- Acting in a line management capacity for other HR Officers and / or Administrators in the team
- Leading the delivery of group HR initiatives, including organisational change, pay review, succession planning etc.
- Grow with the business through acquisitions
Ideally you’ll have the following skills and experience:
- Relevant HR/Training qualification(s) - ideally CIPD qualification
- Educated to a minimum of A level standard
- HR experience gained in a financial services environment, ideally in a business operating in multiple jurisdictions
- Extensive experience of employee relations and managing internal relationships
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
We currently have a unique opportunity for an individual with strong communication skills and an interest in IT to join an established provider of corporate services. Joining the team, you will be responsible for delivering systems training to all new joiners to the business and ensuring IT training needs are met for employees.
A great temporary opportunity with an amazing team of HR professionals of a leading banking and first class provider of financial services.